I use knoppix 3.2 and all installation run good,...
but when i want to use my printer, knoppix can't detect it. as u know, i have pluged it into my paralel port....
help me please........
I use knoppix 3.2 and all installation run good,...
but when i want to use my printer, knoppix can't detect it. as u know, i have pluged it into my paralel port....
help me please........
I found the bjc-1000 over at www.linuxprinting.org, but I could not find the bjc-1000sp. Do you know if it's supported in linux? You might want to do a little googling around first to find out if it is supported at all by linux. Otherwise, just go ahead with the kde printer install. Since your printer is not detected you will have to try and fill in all the info manually. I have a printer that isn't auto detected (epson cx-5200), but it works fine. I just had to put in the info manually.
One more thing. I've gleaned from Stephen's posts that sometimes it's better to try to configure printers directly with CUPS. You can access CUPS config controls, by going to localhost:631 in a web browser.
Thank's 4 u'r solve

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99