-
Strange keyboard problems
Hi,
I have a strange keyboard problem in Linux. The shift key to write letters in caps only works sometimes, for example; sometimes I can write the letter "X" in caps, but not the letter"a". And sometimes it's just reversed. I have also problems with using the second function from the ; and [ and ] and " keys. So I can't type a : for example (I had to copy this character from a text file and paste it here). I have this problem when I run Knoppix from cd and from harddisk. In Windows I don't have this problem. A friend of me has the same keyboard and has not that problem with Knoppix.
If anybody knows a solution for this annoying crazy-driving problem, please tell it me.
Greetings,
Hans
Similar Threads
-
By bhasker varma in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-16-2005, 08:51 PM
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 08:33 AM
-
By Doppelbock in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 01:21 AM
-
By Yogich in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2004, 06:52 PM
-
By the_isz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-03-2003, 12:16 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lot Of (12) SKhynix 8Gb DDR4-3200AA Desktop Pc Ram/Memory (Used)
$399.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39