-
Recompiling 2.4.22 for acpi
I'm new to this but I know a little about Linux.
I installed the latest version of Knoppix with the 2.4.22 kernel. ACPI is not set so I'd like to recompile and set it up. I went to /usr/src/linux to type "make menuconfig" but I can tell that the command "make menuconfig" is not going to work as it is setup differently.
Since Knoppix is setup differently from the install, how can I go about recompiling to get ACPI to work? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By OP4Latino in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-27-2005, 06:27 AM
-
By Longfield in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2005, 11:54 AM
-
By fester in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 04:15 AM
-
By quantum-x in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-24-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By nishtya in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 04:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00