-
How to get Knoppix up and running on a IBM TP 760EL!?
Hey!
I would like to use my old 760EL with Knoppix but I'm running into problems. The Notebook (133MHz, 32MB RAM, 2GB HD by the way) got an external Floppy and a non-bootable CD-ROM in an UltraBay.
I created the bootdisk but all I get is a "Boot failed: pls change disks... " error. I suppose the CD-ROM with all the data is not found?!
Could anyone pint me into the right direction pls?
Thx in advance
Sven
Similar Threads
-
By nteixeira in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By Skaman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By marcmdm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 03:01 PM
-
By linuxknewb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 05:37 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97