-
How do I boot from my PCMCIA CD ROM
Team, I need your help. I have an old 486 laptop and I want to boot from my PCMCIA ROM and run the demo first and then install the software. How do I make the boot disk look and find my PCMCIA CD ROM? My boot disk says it can not find the pcmcia img. What's going on??
djohnson
Similar Threads
-
By Marcus658 in forum Laptops
Replies: 30
Last Post: 07-25-2006, 02:53 AM
-
By TyphoonMentat in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 10:02 AM
-
By yg_sun in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 08:34 PM
-
By itisnownow in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 08:12 AM
-
By Merdock in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99