-
How to get Knoppix up and running on a IBM TP 760EL!?
Hey!
I would like to use my old 760EL with Knoppix but I'm running into problems. The Notebook (133MHz, 32MB RAM, 2GB HD by the way) got an external Floppy and a non-bootable CD-ROM in an UltraBay.
I created the bootdisk but all I get is a "Boot failed: pls change disks... " error. I suppose the CD-ROM with all the data is not found?!
Could anyone pint me into the right direction pls?
Thx in advance
Sven
Similar Threads
-
By nteixeira in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-29-2004, 06:53 PM
-
By Skaman in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 01:39 AM
-
By marcmdm in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 03:01 PM
-
By linuxknewb in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-21-2004, 05:37 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper 100GBASE-LR4 QSFP28 100Gbps LC SMF 10km 740-061409 Lot 10
$1750.00

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99