I want to verify knoppix std cracker on my system since for some reason mozilla wont connect to the internet how do I crack my password and connect mozilla to the internet.![]()
I want to verify knoppix std cracker on my system since for some reason mozilla wont connect to the internet how do I crack my password and connect mozilla to the internet.![]()
second time I dont undestand what you want
if you want mozilla to connect to the web, you have to configure your modem or (a)dsl or cable... using the appropriate tools in the menu (under knoppix, or under internet)
First try the PPoE config program in the Knoppix menu.
I suspect that you're trying to "crack" your ISP supplied router so you can use Knoppix and not a windows box with crumby software. Of couse, the ISP supplied software ususally has it's own login to the modem, not YOURS making things twice as hard! You may still be SOL because even if you connect you could be stuck with an AOL-type proprietary protocol that blocks you from connecting.
Robertson [Lindows infamy?] could make a mint just from the ISP and media [DVD!] connectors he's got if he'd package them for purchase by "regular" Linux users. but hey, his loss.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99