at "boot" I typed "Knoppix testcd...it gave me the same error. Did I mentio I tried Damn Small linux too and that gave me the same error
at "boot" I typed "Knoppix testcd...it gave me the same error. Did I mentio I tried Damn Small linux too and that gave me the same error

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95
16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00
RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99
32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB
$260.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Laptop DDR4 8GB RAM 3200MHz Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V Single Rank
$147.99
256GB KIT (8x32GB) DDR4 PC4-3200 RDIMM Registered Server/Workstation BINNED
$1599.00