-
Knoppix 9.1 new public version is finally out !
Hello,
Finally the new public version of Knoppix 9.1 is out !
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix910-en.html
Thank you Klaus !,
Have fun,
Gilles
-
ssh

Originally Posted by
ruymbeke
Just an update. I log in to our machine at work and the ssh version is older than 8, so I had to use this from OpenSSH: https://www.openssh.com/legacy.html and made changes to my config file to get it to work. It is not knoppix 9.1 per se that is not working
but the updates that come with the associated updates. I notice that sound no longer comes out and that alsamixergui is gone. It was there in 8.6. I will have to work thru it.
-
I was able to get sound to work by buying a USB Soundblaster.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Genuine OEM Apple 70W USB-C Power Adapter
$34.99