-
Knoppix 9.1 new public version is finally out !
Hello,
Finally the new public version of Knoppix 9.1 is out !
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix910-en.html
Thank you Klaus !,
Have fun,
Gilles
-
ssh

Originally Posted by
ruymbeke
Just an update. I log in to our machine at work and the ssh version is older than 8, so I had to use this from OpenSSH: https://www.openssh.com/legacy.html and made changes to my config file to get it to work. It is not knoppix 9.1 per se that is not working
but the updates that come with the associated updates. I notice that sound no longer comes out and that alsamixergui is gone. It was there in 8.6. I will have to work thru it.
-
I was able to get sound to work by buying a USB Soundblaster.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-5600 SODIMM 32GB (2x16GB) PC5-4800 RAM Laptop
$750.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00