Hello,
Finally the new public version of Knoppix 9.1 is out !
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix910-en.html
Thank you Klaus !,
Have fun,
Gilles
Hello,
Finally the new public version of Knoppix 9.1 is out !
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/knoppix910-en.html
Thank you Klaus !,
Have fun,
Gilles
Just an update. I log in to our machine at work and the ssh version is older than 8, so I had to use this from OpenSSH: https://www.openssh.com/legacy.html and made changes to my config file to get it to work. It is not knoppix 9.1 per se that is not working
but the updates that come with the associated updates. I notice that sound no longer comes out and that alsamixergui is gone. It was there in 8.6. I will have to work thru it.
I was able to get sound to work by buying a USB Soundblaster.

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00