-
how can I use old computer as client or remote by using disk
sori i'm a newbie in linux knoppix and networking also, and i'm sori if my laguage is bad cause i'm indonesian.
my question is how to start 'n make knoppix live cd as server, and I want to use old computer as client or remote by using disk, can I do that?
I want to learn the instruction step by step...
thank's
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I don't have enough Linux/Knoppix background to really be of much help here, but to increase your chances of getting the information you want you might want to make it clearer what kind of server you are talking about. A web server? A FTP server? A VNC server? A terminal server? Maybe others know what kind of a server you want to set up, but I'm not clear from for post.
Good luck. Hope you get some good answers; I'm expecting I'll learn more as this thread continues too.
-
Senior Member
registered user
There is a how-to for just this.
-
thanks for the attention, i mean a server in a LAN but for the other server no problem, i'll be thanks for everything
from me Indonesian...
Similar Threads
-
By Mr.Jack in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 12:53 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By siegenthaler in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:26 AM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AYDIN Controls 5153 Vintage Keyboard Industrial Computer Terminal Keyboard
$147.31

Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99

Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99

RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99

Vintage Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 3.51 CD SEALED
$145.00

VINTAGE Silicon Graphics SGI IRIS Indigo R3000 CMNB003 New Battery No Hard Drive
$999.99

Vintage Macintosh Quadra 840AV Logic Board in Apple Service Box READ
$899.00

Vintage IBM OS/2 2.0 Full Version 3.5" in Original Box
$19.99

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage HP Pavilion XT963-Intel [email protected] 128MB Ram 40GB HDD Windows XP
$109.99