-
how can I use old computer as client or remote by using disk
sori i'm a newbie in linux knoppix and networking also, and i'm sori if my laguage is bad cause i'm indonesian.
my question is how to start 'n make knoppix live cd as server, and I want to use old computer as client or remote by using disk, can I do that?
I want to learn the instruction step by step...
thank's
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I don't have enough Linux/Knoppix background to really be of much help here, but to increase your chances of getting the information you want you might want to make it clearer what kind of server you are talking about. A web server? A FTP server? A VNC server? A terminal server? Maybe others know what kind of a server you want to set up, but I'm not clear from for post.
Good luck. Hope you get some good answers; I'm expecting I'll learn more as this thread continues too.
-
Senior Member
registered user
There is a how-to for just this.
-
thanks for the attention, i mean a server in a LAN but for the other server no problem, i'll be thanks for everything
from me Indonesian...
Similar Threads
-
By Mr.Jack in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 12:53 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By siegenthaler in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:26 AM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$449.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R540 1x Intel Xeon Silver 4116 Server 8Gb Ram No HDDs
$425.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell PowerVault DL2200 2x Xeon E5620 24GB RAM H700 2x500GB SAS RAID1
$199.00