-
how can I use old computer as client or remote by using disk
sori i'm a newbie in linux knoppix and networking also, and i'm sori if my laguage is bad cause i'm indonesian.
my question is how to start 'n make knoppix live cd as server, and I want to use old computer as client or remote by using disk, can I do that?
I want to learn the instruction step by step...
thank's
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I don't have enough Linux/Knoppix background to really be of much help here, but to increase your chances of getting the information you want you might want to make it clearer what kind of server you are talking about. A web server? A FTP server? A VNC server? A terminal server? Maybe others know what kind of a server you want to set up, but I'm not clear from for post.
Good luck. Hope you get some good answers; I'm expecting I'll learn more as this thread continues too.
-
Senior Member
registered user
There is a how-to for just this.
-
thanks for the attention, i mean a server in a LAN but for the other server no problem, i'll be thanks for everything
from me Indonesian...
Similar Threads
-
By Mr.Jack in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 12:53 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By siegenthaler in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:26 AM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Dell PERC H710 / H730 RAID Controller with Battery Backup Unit (DP/N: 037CT1)
$20.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

X4TTX Dell PERC H730P SATA/SAS PCIe RAID Controller 0X4TTX
$42.00

Cisco UCSB-MRAID12G FlexStorage 12G SAS Raid Controller
$23.99

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99