-
how can I use old computer as client or remote by using disk
sori i'm a newbie in linux knoppix and networking also, and i'm sori if my laguage is bad cause i'm indonesian.
my question is how to start 'n make knoppix live cd as server, and I want to use old computer as client or remote by using disk, can I do that?
I want to learn the instruction step by step...
thank's
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I don't have enough Linux/Knoppix background to really be of much help here, but to increase your chances of getting the information you want you might want to make it clearer what kind of server you are talking about. A web server? A FTP server? A VNC server? A terminal server? Maybe others know what kind of a server you want to set up, but I'm not clear from for post.
Good luck. Hope you get some good answers; I'm expecting I'll learn more as this thread continues too.
-
Senior Member
registered user
There is a how-to for just this.
-
thanks for the attention, i mean a server in a LAN but for the other server no problem, i'll be thanks for everything
from me Indonesian...
Similar Threads
-
By Mr.Jack in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 12:53 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By siegenthaler in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:26 AM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64GB 2Rx4 PC5-4800B-RA0-1010-XT M321R8GA0BB0-CQKDS DDR5 EC8 RDIMM TH646
$2049.98

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

SK HYNIX HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH 64GB PC4-2400T RDIMM Server RAM
$289.95

SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00