-
how can I use old computer as client or remote by using disk
sori i'm a newbie in linux knoppix and networking also, and i'm sori if my laguage is bad cause i'm indonesian.
my question is how to start 'n make knoppix live cd as server, and I want to use old computer as client or remote by using disk, can I do that?
I want to learn the instruction step by step...
thank's
-
Administrator
Site Admin-
I don't have enough Linux/Knoppix background to really be of much help here, but to increase your chances of getting the information you want you might want to make it clearer what kind of server you are talking about. A web server? A FTP server? A VNC server? A terminal server? Maybe others know what kind of a server you want to set up, but I'm not clear from for post.
Good luck. Hope you get some good answers; I'm expecting I'll learn more as this thread continues too.
-
Senior Member
registered user
There is a how-to for just this.
-
thanks for the attention, i mean a server in a LAN but for the other server no problem, i'll be thanks for everything
from me Indonesian...
Similar Threads
-
By Mr.Jack in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-21-2005, 12:53 PM
-
By lor in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2004, 05:24 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By siegenthaler in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 04:26 AM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 07:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$480.63

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48

External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99

SGIN 15.6" Laptop 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Win 11 Intel i3-10100Y Backlit Keyboard FHD
$335.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16

Acer Aspire 16 16" Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V S2 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Arc Refurbished
$547.36

Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$465.98