-
Senior Member
registered user
I've been getting the same message, different numbers on a remaster of KNOPPIX 3.3 that I have been trying to do.
I sucessfully remastered KNOPPIX STD (KNOPPIX 3.2) successfully in the same environment 8 hours before.
I have two versions of KNOPPIX installed on my H/D 3.2 and 3.3. There are some minor glitches in either install, so I bounce back and forth between them.
I suspect it is either the compress-fs or cloop or combination thereof and haven't had a chance sort it all out. The later number seems to be close to the overall file size on my broken. I need to check the versions of the compression and the cloop.
Similar Threads
-
By marksalot in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2005, 07:55 AM
-
By Waszszaf in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-23-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By Beini in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 08:13 PM
-
By Roberts in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-03-2004, 07:09 AM
-
By mattsbr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 07:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Yealink Touchscreen
$99.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8875-K9 Video Phone 8875 IP Desk Phone Bluetooth Wi-Fi - Brand NEW
$399.99

Lot of 10 Cisco CP-8841-K9 IP VoIP Phones w/ Handsets & Stands
$199.00

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99