-
How to copie Knoppix
I have Knoppix 3.5 and i wanted to burn a couple of CD's with Knoppix on that,but i don't downloaded Knoppix i got on CD from the HCC where was made 10.000 CD's with Knoppix. But i can i do it good.
I tryed it with CloneCD but the CD wont boot further then the first menu. And does the burningspeed matter, i burned it on 24X speed CD-RW from LIFE-TEC
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: How to copie Knoppix
--What in the Wide Wide World of Sports are you talking about?
--If English is not your first language, then I will try to be patient and help by stating what I *think* you were trying to convey:
--You have a version of Knoppix that doesn't exist (there is only v3.1, latest rev is Nov 8, 2002 == ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppi...11-2002-EN.iso )
--You want to copy your Knoppix CD, but you didn't download it; you received an already-burned copy from something called the HCC (convention?) where they had Ten Thousand Copies preburned.
--You tried using CloneCD (which I am not familiar with) but your system won't boot with the resulting CDR.
--If that is correct, I have the following advice:
o Download the latest ISO (link is above) and burn it to CDR. The CDR has to be 700MB / 80-minute media. You may have to enter some kernel parameters at the "boot:" prompt. Press F2 there for help.
o If your original CDR from the convention works Ok, make sure you are using 700MB BRAND-NAME media, and try burning it at 16x.
--Please post here again with results or if you need further assistance.

Originally Posted by
M@rijn
I have Knoppix 3.5 and i wanted to burn a couple of CD's with Knoppix on that,but i don't downloaded Knoppix i got on CD from the HCC where was made 10.000 CD's with Knoppix. But i can i do it good.
I tryed it with CloneCD but the CD wont boot further then the first menu. And does the burningspeed matter, i burned it on 24X speed CD-RW from LIFE-TEC
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Commodore Amiga 500 Motherboard Rev 5, A500 #548 (As-Is)
$64.75

Amiga 2000 2630/CPU 68030 25Mhz
$300.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

68000 CPU Amiga 2000 Slot Adapter
$25.00

OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95