-
Member
registered user
often times you can manually adjust the screen size with the monitor controls
Unless I'm missing something here, LCD screens don't have geometry controls 
I'll bet the floppy issue is a hardware problem -- the heads on the various floppy drives you're using are aligned differently. I've had better luck using a usb memory stick (currently a Lexar JumpDrive).
I've considered using a pen drive, but I doubt the problem with the floppies is hardware based. I've tried the floppy on over a dozen computers and it ONLY works on the hardware models that are identical to my work computer. Also, keep in mind that on the machines were Knoppix won't load the floppy, it can read it and the files on it fine after it boots.
Similar Threads
-
By upazupa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2005, 08:11 AM
-
By honigbaer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 06:48 PM
-
By amit1 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 09:36 PM
-
By Max in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 06:13 PM
-
By Bluethunder in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server w/ 2* Intel Xeon E5-2667v3 CPU, NO RAM,NO HDDs
$74.80