Hi guys,
Been using knoppix cd for a few days and am now convinced as to the power of linux and the joys of knoppix . I have been reading around here and the faq's, but unfortunatly most of the installation stuff i see on the forums is for installing on a linux box and the faq guide to installing knoppix is a dead link at the moment . I basically need a little assistance on a couple of things if somebody would be kind enough to help. I have 2 "actual" hard drives in my pc at the moment, the first is partitioned in 2 and is running windoez 2000, the other is a 4gig drive which is empty but formatted as FAT32. I would really like, if possible, to install knoppix to that 4gig drive and then dual boot, so basically everything to do with knoppix is on a completley seperate drive. so the questions that I have are..

1: is this possible ?
2: If it is, how do I go about installing knoppix to the 4gig drive
3: do i need to prepare that drive in anyway before hand ?
4: Is 4gig enough for knoppix and any other files i create/add (baring in mind im still learning/experimenting with linux, so i wont be making alot of extra files)
5: is there anything else i need to know before embarking on this mission?

If somebody could help me out with this I would be really greatfull. Being a long term windoez user having a completley new OS is a little new to me...but i really want to dual boot for the moment and slowly decide if i can live without windoez on my box alltogether..eventually replacing it with knoppix totally.

Anyway, a big thanks to anybody that can help me out.

All the best

Fortran.