Hi Kevin!
It's been a while since I used an SB Live card, but I think you only should need to do a "/sbin/modprobe emu10k-1" or "/sbin/modprobe emu10k" as root for the driver module to load. It's included with the kernel and AFAIK with Knoppix.
hw
When I run Knoppix I dont have any sound and I'm not sure how to configure my sound card. I'm using a creative mp3 live. It works when I'm using XP but when I'm running Knoppix I get nothing.
Hi Kevin!
It's been a while since I used an SB Live card, but I think you only should need to do a "/sbin/modprobe emu10k-1" or "/sbin/modprobe emu10k" as root for the driver module to load. It's included with the kernel and AFAIK with Knoppix.
hw
Try the cheat code knoppix alsa at the boot: prompt.Originally Posted by kevinbarry24

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$739.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88
9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99