-
Radeon 9700 driver install?
Hi there!
I just installed Knoppix on HD and was going to install the ATI drivers next....
Now, I am not absolutely new to Linux, but my last Linux installation was SUSE 5...quite a bit ago 
Anyway, I tried to install the ATI drivers for Xfree 4.3, but it just fails....
First it was complaining bout rpm folder not beeing available, after creating one (which I think is not the solution anyway) it just gave me a bunch of errors and failed.
BTW, I just double clicked the rpm file to install....
Is there even a way to install the Radeon drivers on knoppix or is it impossible?
Thx in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By soundtech99 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 10:19 PM
-
By viperunix in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 08:44 AM
-
By Quip Frok in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By jerzfr in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By vanyar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

JUNIPER 540-021423 AIR FILTER MX240 - FLTR-KIT-MX240-8
$400.00

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears
$79.99

Juniper Networks EX3300-24T EX Series 24-Port Gigabit 4-Port SFP+ Switch
$79.99