-
monitor resolution?
Greetings.
I can't seem to get my monitor to act right in my very first foray in the world of Linux and Knoppix. I have an old computer and moniter. It just looks crazy, with what appears to be several images of the desktop and the mouse pointer on it. I have tried to go back out into Windows and change the resolution and that didn't work. I've also tried the "cheats" suggested in some of the other related posts I could find in this site like "ctrl alt + " I'm assuming that is during the boot up of Koppix? I'm very new and very dumb. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! If you give me command line prompts, you will have to tell me how to get to where I will enter them!
Similar Threads
-
By alghieri in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-06-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By mail2me in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-26-2004, 01:23 AM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2004, 05:42 PM
-
By abouzeis in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 04:45 PM
-
By comanam in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 07:37 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server Intel Xeon E5630 4GB DDR3 No HDD
$279.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM Server Rackmount Sliding Rail Kit ( Part Numbers: 00D9375 / 00D9374 )
$24.99