Code:
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 3580 (rev 01)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at <unassigned> (32-bit, prefetchable)
Capabilities: [40] #09 [6105]
00:00.1 System peripheral: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 3584 (rev 01)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
00:00.3 System peripheral: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 3585 (rev 01)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 3582 (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Memory at e0000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]
I/O ports at 1800 [size=8]
Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 1
00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 3582 (rev 01)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: fast devsel
Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Memory at e0080000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512K]
Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 1
00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #1) (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 1820 [size=32]
00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #2) (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
I/O ports at 1840 [size=32]
00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB (Hub #3) (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 1860 [size=32]
00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB USB EHCI Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
Memory at e0100000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
Capabilities: [58] #0a [2080]
00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BAM/CAM PCI Bridge (rev 83) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=64
I/O behind bridge: 00003000-00003fff
Memory behind bridge: e0200000-e02fffff
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24cc (rev 03)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24ca (rev 03) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 11
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at <unassigned>
I/O ports at 1810 [size=16]
Memory at 10000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801DB SMBus (rev 03)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
I/O ports at 1500 [size=32]
00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Audio (rev 03)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 10
I/O ports at 1c00 [size=256]
I/O ports at 18c0 [size=64]
Memory at e0100c00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
Memory at e0100800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
00:1f.6 Modem: Intel Corp. 82801DB AC'97 Modem (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device 0001
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 10
I/O ports at 2400 [size=256]
I/O ports at 2000 [size=128]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
02:01.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 10
I/O ports at 3000 [size=256]
Memory at e0200000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
02:04.0 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc. OZ6933 Cardbus Controller (rev 01)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, stepping, slow devsel, latency 168, IRQ 11
Memory at 10001000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Bus: primary=02, secondary=03, subordinate=06, sec-latency=176
Memory window 0: 10400000-107ff000 (prefetchable)
Memory window 1: 10800000-10bff000
I/O window 0: 00004000-000040ff
I/O window 1: 00004400-000044ff
16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001
02:04.1 CardBus bridge: O2 Micro, Inc. OZ6933 Cardbus Controller (rev 01)
Subsystem: Toshiba America Info Systems: Unknown device ff00
Flags: bus master, stepping, slow devsel, latency 168, IRQ 10
Memory at 10002000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Bus: primary=02, secondary=07, subordinate=0a, sec-latency=176
Memory window 0: 10c00000-10fff000 (prefetchable)
Memory window 1: 11000000-113ff000
I/O window 0: 00004800-000048ff
I/O window 1: 00004c00-00004cff
16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001
'cat /proc/scsi/scsi' Output:
Code:
T: Bus=03 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 0.00
S: Product=USB UHCI Root Hub
S: SerialNumber=1860
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=40 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 8 Ivl=255ms
T: Bus=02 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 0.00
S: Product=USB UHCI Root Hub
S: SerialNumber=1840
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=40 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 8 Ivl=255ms
T: Bus=01 Lev=00 Prnt=00 Port=00 Cnt=00 Dev#= 1 Spd=12 MxCh= 2
B: Alloc= 0/900 us ( 0%), #Int= 0, #Iso= 0
D: Ver= 1.00 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 MxPS= 8 #Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0000 ProdID=0000 Rev= 0.00
S: Product=USB UHCI Root Hub
S: SerialNumber=1820
C:* #Ifs= 1 Cfg#= 1 Atr=40 MxPwr= 0mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=09(hub ) Sub=00 Prot=00 Driver=hub
E: Ad=81(I) Atr=03(Int.) MxPS= 8 Ivl=255ms
What though would work was this: