Oops. It wasn't working because I had a Knoppix swap file on the partition I was trying to share.
Carry on.
Oops. It wasn't working because I had a Knoppix swap file on the partition I was trying to share.
Carry on.

Vintage Military Avionics PCB AlliedSignal 1750A CPU Ceramic Aerospace Board
$299.95
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage CREATIVE PC-DVD Dxr2 DVD2240E 1997
$59.00
Vintage Military Avionics PCB Philips Ceramic ASIC Gold Lid Aerospace Computer
$99.95
Vintage Avionics Gold CPU Board Intel MD8088 Ceramic LSI MCE Military Aerospace
$179.95
Vintage HP-41 Extension Module Box Set - HP 82182A Time Module Complete Lot
$185.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Hewlett-Packard HP-25 Applications Programs 1975 Manual 00025-90011
$29.50