When you logout from a knoppix session from a cd boot, it will pop out the CD before completely shutting down. It waits for you to close the tray and hit enter.
Good Luck,
Hi
I haven't tried knoppix yet for one reason: i can't open my cd-drive when the computer is shut down, so I was wondering how to get the cd out when you've shut down knoppix? I still want to keep using windows too, since I know nothing from linux yet ;o)
thx
When you logout from a knoppix session from a cd boot, it will pop out the CD before completely shutting down. It waits for you to close the tray and hit enter.
Good Luck,

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75