-
Any Warning Before I Try MakinCustom Knoppix/RedHat Based CD
I am going to make a Custom Knoppix/RedHat-Based CD
my plan is to
-use knx-remaster to extract the knoppix ISO
-then replace the extracted filesystem with my own (the RedHat root)
-remaster
-Boot!
I know I have to compile kernel with correct options, install the cloop module, compile for i386, name kernel & system.map correctly...
but is there anything special I have to do to make this work?
I know the root filesystem is a ramdisk with symlinks to the knoppix cd, what do i have to do to make this work for my own filesystem?
Do all the applications have to be compileds for i386 too?
What is the meaning of life?!
Why are we here?!
HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?!
any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By invictius in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
-
By neomorph in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-13-2004, 11:09 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 01:18 AM
-
By pilovis in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00