-
Ok I got it to boot without an error and I also got it to save my configuration on my boot floppy.
The only thing is that the config didnt save my resolution.
I went to the Control Center and went to the Display Settings. It doesn't have a name and model for my screen (I am using a Gateway laptop), so It has Monitor0 and I click on that and change the setting from 640x480 to 1024x768 and then save my config and next time I boot it is back on 640x480.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By istoleapig in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 09:28 AM
-
By mpeden in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 12:09 AM
-
By ziggyrafiq in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 10:40 PM
-
By Lame_Duck in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-08-2004, 05:19 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 04:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$279.00

COMMODORE 1541-II FLOPPY DRIVE FOR C64 64C 128 TESTED AND WORKING LX56 💾
$159.99

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

1998 Winners Circle Systems Crystal Trackball Amiga Commodore 9-Pin DE-9 DB9
$74.99

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 500 w/ 512K comes with manuals, turns on and boots from floppy
$499.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

AMIGA RAM REPLACEMENT 514256AP70 20 PIN DIP FOR AMIGA COMMODORE TESTD/WORKING 🎟
$4.99