-
Hum not a quite good idea...
changing the ssid on the router to fit the one with knoppix is not a secure way for wlan...
I've just spent hours (like you) to figure how I can configure SSID in Knoppix for my dwl-650 and found the good options for wlanctl-ng, but I have no idea what to do next (what need to be relaunch, etc)
Maybe I will look for the disk with configuration options, but i'm not sure it will help.
If you know how to configure SSID in knoppix, I will be happy if you can share...
Similar Threads
-
By Jansi in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By ShavedHawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 04:13 AM
-
By opel70 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 05:13 AM
-
By applecran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99