-
Problems Also
Yes, I am having the same problem as you, moreover the 713p firmware is horrible, and sometimes when I change settings on the router port forwarding mysteriously stops working, and sometimes it takes weeks before something will cause it to kick back in, so I am really not wanting to change that name 
I'v also got the 650 as well. I tried using wlconfig, but got some permission denied errors. Anyone else had better luck?
Similar Threads
-
By Jansi in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:41 AM
-
By phoenix07 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
-
By ShavedHawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 04:13 AM
-
By opel70 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 12
Last Post: 06-29-2003, 05:13 AM
-
By applecran in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 06:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72