If you go to the Knoppix > Configur > Create a Persistent Knoppix Home directory from the menu it will all become clear.![]()
I am having trouble finding out how to save in general, files I edit, settings such as desktop settings, different settings in gaim and XMMS, bookmarks I make in mozilla, etc. Is there anyway to save this kind of information like a regularly installed OS would? Thanks!
Rich
If you go to the Knoppix > Configur > Create a Persistent Knoppix Home directory from the menu it will all become clear.![]()
I discovered the lastest version sep 26 2003 . The save settings sh file does not have execute permissions. I change that issue and the disk was read and executed.
Jeff S

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Micron 32GB MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7 RAM 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC REG Memory
$249.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
M386A8K40BM2-CTD SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 SERVER MEMORY TESTED
$289.00
Lenovo 2TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Metal Drive Flash Memory Stick Data Storage.
$3.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00