If you go to the Knoppix > Configur > Create a Persistent Knoppix Home directory from the menu it will all become clear.![]()
I am having trouble finding out how to save in general, files I edit, settings such as desktop settings, different settings in gaim and XMMS, bookmarks I make in mozilla, etc. Is there anyway to save this kind of information like a regularly installed OS would? Thanks!
Rich
If you go to the Knoppix > Configur > Create a Persistent Knoppix Home directory from the menu it will all become clear.![]()
I discovered the lastest version sep 26 2003 . The save settings sh file does not have execute permissions. I change that issue and the disk was read and executed.
Jeff S

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES CPU Processor Excellent Used Condition
$88.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99