-
Live CD accesses net, HD install dosn't.
I can configure kppp to dial up successfully and then surf the net just fine with the live cd.
But when I use the same configuration with the hardrive install, kppp will dial up and connect and that's all. I cannot go anywhere. I also can't login as the root and try it from there. I've read other posts but don't know how to access or edit the resolv.conf file.
Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By dgritten in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-03-2005, 11:49 PM
-
By acprkit in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2005, 04:09 PM
-
By ddrex in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-04-2005, 09:09 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 14
Last Post: 12-28-2003, 03:20 AM
-
By The Analog Kid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-24-2003, 06:38 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00