Hi. I installed a brand new SB 16. I can hear sound BUT I have a constant hiss background noise. Not in xp pro but definitely in Knoppix. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to eliminate this hiss. Thanks
Hi. I installed a brand new SB 16. I can hear sound BUT I have a constant hiss background noise. Not in xp pro but definitely in Knoppix. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to eliminate this hiss. Thanks

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00