-
Re: Bug in Nero6.0.0.15

Originally Posted by
sxm20
After wasting 8 hours in trying diferent cd writers, firmware upgrades etc I finally figured it out that there is a bug in Nero 6.0.0.15. I downloaded Nero6patch.exe and applied the patch. I have this patch, if anybody needs it let me know. I ll upload it on my FTP Server. I created the CD successfully and it works like a champ.
I have a little problem that it doesn't detect my inbuilt wireless card. I am running it on Dell Latitude C640.
Thanks for everybody for the support I got on this forum.

Originally Posted by
eco2geek
Did some searching on Google, and found others have had this same problem with your Lite-On 52x24x52x drive, here:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/archive/topic/69594.html
Short version is to disable Smartburn in Nero, or use media that's certified to work at higher speeds (I didn't know this, but apparently Nero checks the blank CD-R).
You can also find the
older firmware here, if you wish to downgrade. Although maybe that's not such a good idea.
I've never had a problem with Nero. With Roxio, on the other hand, I had an older version of EZ CD Creator that I uninstalled, and it wiped out a very important Windows driver, leaving me unable to start Windows. Feh.
You can actually download the patch from these locations:
http://www.cdr.cz/files/software/Ahe...e5203Patch.exe
http://www.cdgrab.hu/stuff/software/...e5203Patch.exe
ftp://ftp6.nero.com/Nero60015Issue5203Patch.exe
http://cdgrab.hu/stuff/software/nero...e5203Patch.exe
Similar Threads
-
By wadz in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 01:10 PM
-
By BradC in forum The Lounge
Replies: 20
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By deps in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 09:21 PM
-
By chefakito in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 02:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab S11 Ultra SM-X930 - 256GB, Wi-Fi, 14.6" - Gray /Open Box
$869.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99