...you have to capitalize the M.
--And you should still run badblocks on /dev/hda, I wouldn't trust that HD too far if I was you.
Originally Posted by Seeker
...you have to capitalize the M.
--And you should still run badblocks on /dev/hda, I wouldn't trust that HD too far if I was you.
Originally Posted by Seeker

Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
16GB of Samsung (8GB x 2) DDR5 M378A2K43CB1 UDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin Unbuffered
$185.99
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Ventura Technology Group 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 UDIMM PC3-12800U 240-Pin
$65.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
Samsung 32GB (4x8GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz M378A1K43CB2-CRC
$110.00
Kingston 32GB DDR4-3200MHz DIMM RAM KTH-PL432D8P/16G (2X16GB STICKS) sku 0055
$179.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99