-
Junior Member
registered user
configs.tbz - how large could it get?
I am using /dev/sda1 to store configs.tbz (I boot with 'knoppix myconfig=/dev/sda1').
I do not save a persistent home directory - not on any device.
During one attempt to save my configuration, I had a problem saving.
Turns out my 4 meg SmartMedia card did not have enough remaining free space on it, so I simply deleted a file and made room for a larger configs.tbz - all was fine.
At present, the configs.tbz file is ~940 kb, and I have seen its' size range between 600k and 1.1 meg.
Any ideas how large configs.tbz file might get? Will I need a bigger card?
Similar Threads
-
By uber in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-24-2005, 01:20 PM
-
By eculbert2 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2004, 01:36 AM
-
By SunnyB in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 02:18 AM
-
By WebbPA in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-26-2003, 05:43 PM
-
By pedrobz in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 09:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$166.49

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread CPU 4.7GHz Socket AM4 Tested Working
$150.00

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99