-
Determine running Knoppix version
Is there a command or file that references the currently running version of Knoppix.
I've looked around in the usual places like:
/etc/issue
/etc/motd
uname -a
dmesg
/proc/version
...etc...
But nowhere can I find that I am currently running V3.2-2003-05-03
I would think that this would be stamped somewhere within the releases files or data.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
TIA.
Similar Threads
-
By Kowood in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-26-2004, 12:25 AM
-
By Thebass in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:09 PM
-
By Raineri in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-24-2003, 10:46 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 01:12 PM
-
By ktheking in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-03-2003, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12400 Processor SRL4V
$115.00

Intel Core i7-8700T SR3WX 2.40GHz Processor
$65.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

intel core ultra 7 265
$210.00

intel core brand new never used i5-11400f LGA1200
$75.00