-
I'm not using the live CD, knoppix is installed to my HD, so I'm confused why K Xconfig shows my res at 640x480. when I ran the live CD I had perfect resolution filling my screen, but since the HD install the resolution is reduced, I need to set it permanantly to 1024 x 786.
Similar Threads
-
By Islington in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 01:48 PM
-
By IanHall in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-03-2005, 03:45 AM
-
By Matth in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 08:33 PM
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 01:38 AM
-
By sanjay in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00