If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have a Sandisk mini cruzer 256 mb thumbdrive is there a way to make it work with knoppix.
If you just want to use it as a drive; just plug it in! It will be auto-detected.
I have a thumb drive and find it very useful for transferring between systems.
Hope this answers your question.
Jimmy.
I have the exact same drive and posted about this right after the 3.3 release. If you have it plugged in while booting, it locks the system. If you wait till it's fully booted, then plug it in, it will lock after about 20 secs or so. This drive works perfectly under debian stable, so it's not a problem with the cruzer mini specifically. I have been able to disable autofs and get this to mount correctly, so it appears to be something with that service that's causing the problem. I reported this in a relevant bug report too. Haven't seen any responses as of yet.

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
PalmConnect Serial Kit for Mac - Vintage Software CD-ROM
$59.99
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Apple Mac PC Max604cpu PowerPC Processor CPU Daughterboard
$54.95
Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00
VINTAGE Apple 3.5 Drive External 3½" Floppy Drive DB-19 Beige | P/N A9M0106
$159.00
Sonnet Tempo Trio PCI Controller Card Vintage Apple Mac ATA/IDE + FireWire + USB
$150.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
VTG Apple Macintosh Owner's Guide Manual Mixed Lot With System 7 Software
$200.00