See the post by Fabianx in this thread.Originally Posted by m_yates
I am a novice user of Knoppix and installed recently to the hard drive. Everything is working great except my DVD drive. I have two IDE drives, a CD/RW and DVD drive. The CD/RW is the primary and is working fine. If I do "ls -al /dev/dvd" is says "/dev/dvd -> /KNOPPIX/dev/dvd". Obviously, this isn't correct. Can someone offer any suggestions to get the DVD functioning?
See the post by Fabianx in this thread.Originally Posted by m_yates
Thanks for the help. It is now working as /dev/dvd and I can watch movies on mplayer!

Metro DataVac PRO MDV-1 Computer Cleaning System Blower/Vacuum Complete w/ Bags
$129.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Meudeen Air Duster - Computer Vacuum Cleaner - for Keyboard Cleaning - Cordless
$42.56
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Air Duster Blower Inflator Vacuum 4-in-1, 360MPH, 51K RPM, PC Cleaning
$91.99
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
Compressed Air Duster,150000Rpm Electric Air Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag Vacuum
$72.62