-

Originally Posted by
NikiBob
I've just applied the step 7.
For the 6 I've a problem: if I install in chroot environment I am root so the .openoffice dir is in /root and not in /home/knoppix.
I've attempted to copy it in /etc/skel changing the ownwer, but it don't work.
If I run openoffice setup from the booted iso the /home/knoppix/.openoffice dir is created, but openoffice don't work.
So I've copied the generated dir in another partition and then into the knoppix source, recreated the iso and boot from it: nothing to do, it don't work.
Other suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2005, 04:24 PM
-
By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 06:52 PM
-
By ebdomino in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 10:49 AM
-
By Henk Poley in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 10:30 AM
-
By howagood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 07:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59