-
I, too, cannot get my Netgear WG511 wireless card to work.
When I plug in the card, either before I boot into knoppix or after I have booted, neither of the leds come on.
(Knoppix 3.2, Kernel: 2.4.22)
I have searched the internet, but I can't find anyone with any answers for the WG511.
Has anyone had any success with the WG511 card? If not, does anyone have any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By gotsanity in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-01-2004, 07:23 AM
-
By diablo266 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:28 PM
-
By Nextus in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 03:49 PM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By Anssi in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$149.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Supermicro SuperServer 504-2 X11SCL-1F E-2124 3.3GHz 32GB DDR4 NVMe 512GB
$650.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

USB 2.0 Network Print Server LAN Print Share Server USB Wireless Print Server
$25.19