So I've got my computer running Knoppix, and configure the printer. Then I run my wife's computer from the Knoppix CD, and configure the printer. Presto! Both printers are now visible on each computer!
Wow. Very impressive. :P
So I've got my computer running Knoppix, and configure the printer. Then I run my wife's computer from the Knoppix CD, and configure the printer. Presto! Both printers are now visible on each computer!
Wow. Very impressive. :P
Oh dear... I hope it won't do this here, there are many printers but only two
which I can access... Not a netwok problem, it's the room where they are I can't
access!

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98