Thank you most usefulOriginally Posted by WebbPA
But as I feared it only proved that my download was ok, no cigar on the actual burning. But I'm sure I'd need this later on, so thanks WebbPA for the link and Author for program
Thank you most usefulOriginally Posted by WebbPA
But as I feared it only proved that my download was ok, no cigar on the actual burning. But I'm sure I'd need this later on, so thanks WebbPA for the link and Author for program

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
OWC 8TB ThunderBlade Thunderbolt 3 NVMe RAID SSD External 8TB with Travel Case
$2800.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00