1. I took the Golden Haw Technology CDRWIN 3.8G (shareware). Burning was flawless on a 700MB-CD. Nero 5.5.10.50 did not work.Originally Posted by den dydige
2. I use md5sum.exe for mdsum-checking on a Windows-commandline.
Joachim
1. I took the Golden Haw Technology CDRWIN 3.8G (shareware). Burning was flawless on a 700MB-CD. Nero 5.5.10.50 did not work.Originally Posted by den dydige
2. I use md5sum.exe for mdsum-checking on a Windows-commandline.
Joachim

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple PowerBook 3400c TFT LCD RARE Vintage Laptop untested
$139.99
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Assembly Line Newsletter Vol: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 From 1984
$179.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99