Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: webserver permission

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2

    webserver permission

    I have set up the apache server. I can see the test file from it via my lan but when I try to see any other pages that I have uploaded I get that I dont have permission to veiw this page. I have rem'd out the denyhost page but still no luck. Any ideas would be great. If ya cant tell I am a newbie when it comes to setting this things up.

  2. #2
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    22
    You should probably have a look at the <Directory blah> sections in your httpd.conf. If you Google for it there are loads of great tutorials and articles on setting up Apache.

    hw

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2
    Heres the strange thing. If I samba from the linux box over to the windows box and get it that way the pages load fine. But if I FTP from windows over to the Linux box it says you dont have permission view these files

Similar Threads

  1. CD-based Knoppix as webserver?
    By dave_sussex in forum General Support
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-17-2004, 02:07 PM
  2. Knoppix as webserver
    By rubis in forum General Support
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-26-2003, 04:44 PM
  3. add pages to the webserver (apache)
    By felipe_lopes in forum General Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 06:00 PM
  4. webserver installation ??
    By etsoft in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-31-2003, 09:24 PM
  5. want to create a knoppix webserver....
    By TheSovereign in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-11-2003, 12:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD picture

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD

$239.99



Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i

$228.00



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US picture

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US

$125.98



MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.26



G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only picture

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only

$200.00



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00