-
Tips for making a Live php application CD with Knoppix?
Hi all,
I'm planning to remaster Knoppix to release a LiveCD featuring a php-mysql based application.
It's something like a CMS system.
The goal is to provide a system with a nice graphical interface (KDE it's ok), with apache, php and mysql running from the startup and a browser window opening on the "home page" of my application.
Obviously I need to create and populate database and tables, setting the right config in apache and installing all my php files in the home dir.
This way I can provide to those interested in my application an easy test suite even without an internet connection.
While I'm sure there 'll no problem in making this, first I would like to hear your tips and suggestions, if any...
... so I'm listening
anyone?
Similar Threads
-
By yongla in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-18-2005, 05:44 AM
-
By sunnyjpop in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 01:20 AM
-
By sunnyjpop in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:55 PM
-
By redbiro in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 12:38 AM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Patriot Viper Steel 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4-3600MHZ
$350.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00

LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95