-
-
Junior Member
registered user
The 2.6 kernel isn't officially releseased yet (the pre-pre testing version is at 2.6-test5 right now) so I imagine it will take a while until the official Knoppix distribution ships with it. You might want to check out the Customizing & Remastering section in these forums though, perhaps someone has made a CD with a pre-2.6 kernel.
hw
-
Senior Member
registered user
I guess you'll have to wait some 3 monts at least... kde 3.2 will be out by the end of the year, as will Kofficd 1.3!
The kernel might take some time, but I guess next year its ready too. And then ReiserFS4 should be in town, too. So I think the first or second Knoppix of the new year will be WONDFULL!!!!!
I'm really waiting for it.
cu...
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: when come out knoppix with new Kernle(2.6) & New KDE

Originally Posted by
mdy
Not sure if it has KDE3.2 but you can install 2.6 with kurumin probably even use the .deb on knoppix as well.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

AMD Ryzen 7 5800XT 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$179.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700 SR338 3.6GHz 4-Core LGA 1151 Kaby Lake CPU Processor - Good
$39.99

INTEL XEON E3-1285 SR373 V6 4.10GHz 4-CORE 8 MB LGA 1151 CPU PROCESSOR
$89.00

hp Desktop PC Computer Quad Core 16GB RAM DUAL 22" LCDs Wi-Fi BT Windows 11 SSD
$219.99