to actually extract this config information from windows...? I'm not even sure if it's possible. I have no idea where it's all kept in windows. But as liliput posted, you can set all this stuff up with very little hassle.
to actually extract this config information from windows...? I'm not even sure if it's possible. I have no idea where it's all kept in windows. But as liliput posted, you can set all this stuff up with very little hassle.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
2TB Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 7200RPM SATA 6Gbps 64MB Cache 3.5" HDD
$39.95
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00
Seagate Constellation ES.3 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | ST2000NM0033
$40.00
Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99